Improve your Career prospects by learning Chinese in China FOR FREE!
It is the fastest growing economy int he world and you can be a part of it and as a result enhance your career opportunities. The ability to communicate in Chinese both verbally and in writing will open greater career prospects for you. Learn Chinese in China without paying any fees and with all costs covered.
To attend a Chinese language course in China with 20 hours lessons per week over a period of six months. At the end of the course you will be conversant in the skills of speaking, writing, reading and understanding Chinese. The programme is free of charge including the air fare. You will be living with a Chinese host family, all of whom are reputable, financially secure and have been carefully vetted and for whom you will be required to care for the family’s children up to a maximum of 30 hours per week.
You can choose your family and build a relationship with the family before leaving for China. Testimonials from other participants on this programme are available on request and on line.
What is offered with this work experience:
- Accommodation (your own bedroom) with full board and access to internet
- Living Expenses (between CNY 1000 and CNY1500 per month)
- Relocation Package as regards reimbursement of cost of air ticket to China
- FREE Chinese language lessons
- Visa Application – We provide you with an Invitation for a Cultural Exchange to enable you to apply for a visa at your nearest Chinese Consulate. (The visa, which you receive will be suitable for the work experience programme).
- Pre Departure Assistance. Our teams in the U.K. and China will take you through any preparations you need including helping you get the right flights and ensuring that you are well prepared for your trip.
- Airport Pick-Up – Our Chinese colleagues will be at the airport to welcome you and take you to your host family.
- Pastoral Care and Support whilst in China – Our Chinese colleagues will be in constant contact with you and are there to help you to settle.
- Welcome Packs – You will be provided with a welcome pack, which will tell you all you need to know about China, living in China and how to deal with everyday life in China.
- Childcare Training – We will provide you with a childcare manual to help you and also with a Starter Manual for knowing basic words in Chinese. (Please note that the Childcare Training Programme is free only to Native English speakers)
- The means for communicating with and selecting the host family prior to departure from the U.K. and prior to agreeing to sign up for the programme.
- The means for communicating with former students, who have been on the programme, on their experiences of the programme prior to agreeing to sign up for the programme.
- Need to be fluent in English;
- Must not have no criminal offences;
- Must have completed secondary school or high school;
- Must be eager to learn and get to know other cultures;
- Must be able to commit himself / herself between 3 to 6 months in China;
- Must have a professional, yet friendly, approachable and flexible working style that fits with our manner and supportive culture and with the high level of service that we provide to our clients.
Please email your CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.